Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9...the things I didn't learn

I weighed my self this morning and I'm still at 219. I was kinda bummed. I know it can't all come off at once, but oh how I want it to! I'm sore in my stomach and my thighs...no pain no gain right?
I went for a 2 mile walk on my lunch. I am very lucky to work walking distance from Riverfront Park. It's so nice to walk/job down there.

I cannot believe that in just 9 days, I feel super good! I know I am moving in the right direction and I had a conversation with Ang today and as long as I do just something everyday and control my portions I will be just fine. I know I was bummed when I saw that I didn't loose anything from before the weekend...(haha) But at least I didn't gain!

I am glad that I am making a conscious effort to change my bad habits. It's sooooo easy to eat bad and be lazy, but it doesn't feel good. I feel great with my new habits that I'm forming.

P.S. Shoedazzle now has handbags and jewelry.. :) If you haven't checked it out by now, you really gotta!

No comments:

Post a Comment