Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 16...Lifestyle Changes

I want to start off by saying I really appreciate everyone's encouragement. I am truly blessed with the best family and best friends that are my family in the world.

A list of things that will make my life a little easier...(a reminder of sorts)
1. wake up a little early.
That's the only one I can think of right now...LOL
Maybe because I'm running late..... :)

Oh yah, and Love myself. It was hard to take that pic of myself and post it on facebook. I didn't realize it but I over came a fear that day.

I went for a morning run. Yay! Felt GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Sonya, this is so awesome! I didn't know that you were doing this. I just finished reading the rest of your entries, and I think I'm gonna get back in shape. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you too Vanessa! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete