Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 12... Trials and Tribulations

I got a little discouraged today....
I know, I know this is not going to be overnight. I will use the discouragement to motivate me.... I haven't eaten a lot....but I haven't eaten that good either. I worked 2x at Pier1 this week and when I got home I ate. That was at 10pm....not good. I haven't gained anything, but no loss either, so I'm still at 218. Gil picks up the kids after work, so I ran on the treadmill at work right after work today. I ran a mile without stopping again, then I walked .5. So, I'm glad I got my workout in for the day. I got a new CD from Lydia today and I'm going to download it on my iPod for a new running playlist! I'm super excited.

I want to be that person that is in shape and doesn't have to worry about having a spare tire. Sometimes I really hate my body. I wish I could shift some fat from my waist to my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment