Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3...exercise good...Eating bad

I figured it out, I like to exercise, it makes me feel good. Even being sore makes me feel good, like I'm accomplishing something... But eating right...ugh. That's HARD! I ate pretty good yesterday but had 2 moments of weakness. A few red vines and a package of peanut M&M's. I also went on a nice walk! 2 miles on my lunch. It was a perfect day for a walk. Also, when I got home after dinner...I ate chocolate pudding. I read a post from a friend on Facebook...that made me sad. He said he did a 4 mile run and ruined it by eating an ice cream sundae. :( I love ice cream. I don't want to look at eating an ice cream sundae as bad. I refuse. I just won't eat them every day! haha
I was so tired last night that I went to bed early and woke up late. I must vow to walk or jog tonight for my 20-30 mins (at least). My nike+ really makes it enjoyable! Keeping up with physical activity isn't hard, it is the eating healthy that is not easy. I have to learn to eat right. My health and success at losing weight is depending on it!
My pump you up song for today is Sexy Bitch by David Guetta feat. Akon

1 comment:

  1. Everything in moderation. And the exercize will help with the rest!!

    ReplyDelete