Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4...Busy? Or just excuses?

I was dreading writing today's entry....
But, I'm here, I'm going to be totally honest like I said I would. I cannot gain anything by lying to myself... and you guys can kick my ass if you need too. :)

I ate at Applebee's yesterday after my hubby's softball game, where by the way he hit 2 BOMBS! Not only over the TALL fence, but over the building as well! Lemme tell you it was far! I just had to give him that little shout out. And I knew, I knew we would probably go somewhere to eat...and I told myself over and that I should just go home after the game, eat a salad or something... But, I caved I went. I still had a second chance, I could order a salad at Applebee's right? Nope, didn't instead we had 1/2 price appetizers. ....and Yes, I say appetizerS. So, even still I told myself yesterday...Ok, I'll eat here go home and do some stairs or do a workout video. Nope.... went to bed.

So, here we are today....Day 4, my busy life.... I did work all day at my day job, and I'm on my way out the door to Pier 1...my night job :) I ate healthy today. Went for a 2 mile walk/job on my lunch. So, I guess today was another day. And so is tomorrow. I did weight myself today. When I weighed myself on Tues. I weighed 223 lbs. Today, I was at 220 lbs. Down 3.

K...more tomorrow, I got to get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you Comadre! Seriously, it's always a new day and even if we fall one day, we can start again tomorrow. We are ever evolving people and always making ourself better! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete