Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 14...Father's day

I didn't have a very successful exercise or eat well weekend. I'm not getting on the scale again until Friday because I'm kinda scared... :(

We had a wonderful Father's day today. My hubby fried up some halibut and cod, we bbq'd a salmon and had my wonderful family and wonderful friends over. For sides instead of the usual Mexican rice and potato salad, we had spinach strawberry salad, broccoli cashew salad and fruit salad. I also baked some red potatoes! So delicious. I did feel good about having more green in our choice of foods.

Thanks so much to my hubs for cooking up all the fish. I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better Father for my children. I'm one lucky lady. ♥

I love my Dad for all he has sacrificed over the years for my brothers and I. He is a great Dad and an even better Lelo for my kids. :)

Once again, thank goodness tomorrow is a New Day!
I'm still not over how many calories my favorite Starbucks drink is...curses to you Starbucks! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment