Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 6...Good thoughts

I'm so glad I got up for a morning jog. I was feeling a bit down. I know you can't loose 100 lbs in a week, but I would like to snap and have all this fat be gone.
The morning was so crisp with the sun shining, I put on a playlist of nostalgic songs and the morning run was super awesome, I got lost in good thoughts from the past, thoughts of my life now and what could be. My new goal is to run 1 mile straight with out walking. I made it to .82. I'm proud of myself! I'm so glad I found out I like to run. I can't wait to run with out having the feeling of my stomach (baby carrying gut) bounce.. :( I know that sounds gross but it is the truth.
Does anyone have any good fruit suggestions for snacks? Like easy ones to cut up and take with me. The only think I can think about is chocolate pudding and chips ahoy cookies! haha
I haven't weighed myself since Thursday. I need to get a scale. I feel good though.

4 comments:

  1. grapes are a really good one, they are easy and give you sustainable energy. Oranges.... pretty easy to slice up before you head somewhere and strawberries. Those are my top three :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, you are an athlete at heart - you are going to be running straight through in no time! Fruit for snacks? Bananas are my favorite and maybe cut up apples. I like dates and nuts but most people think that's weird. My aunt June always has those little grape tomatoes everywhere she goes. I guess they are technically a fruit ;) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto grapes but blueberries and strawberries have less "sugar" or less on the glycemic index..more bang for your buck s to speak. I buy a bunch of fruit on sunday and put into snack size baggies for my week. It's pretty good because you just grab and go. Same with baby carrots and celery sticks or cut up zucchini into sticks. Great snacks with little calories but will make you full.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Mole, good fruit suggestion is FROZEN GRAPES!! They tast sweeter and make it good for a hot sunny day! Easy steezy lemon squeezy! I believe in you <3

    ReplyDelete