Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 8...Do I like me?

I cannot wait to sit down and not have my spare tire show. I don't want to feel my gut on my upper legs anymore. I want to take a picture again and not have to hide in the back. I used to love pictures.
I don't want this to be a sad blog, I just want to express every thought I'm having along the way.

Things are going well. I'm feeling really good. I can even feel my posture getting stronger. I did the Power 90 workout DVD today. I hate jumping and feeling my gut bounce. But I know slowly but surely it will go away. I'm doing really well at portion control, that feels awesome. I finally feel like I'm not eating emotionally. LOL We went grocery shopping today and I got some strawberries and oranges and bananas. I am also trying Newman's own light dressings for my lunch salads (thanks for the tip my non friend Courtney :) ) Tomorrow I am going to walk on my lunch and weigh myself. I'm excited.

It is amazing how the pounds start adding up and my confidence started going down. I need to realize I'm me no matter what. I love me. I love that I am motivated to live a healthier life, inside and out. It will only be better for not only me but my husband and my kids. I'm very happy that I can start teaching them good, healthy habits as I am learning them now. I want to tell that living healthy is so important for your overall well being.

Pump you up song for the day: Katy Perry, California Girls

2 comments:

  1. I love Newman's! When I'm in a pinch, I get the salads at Mc Donald's and they're pretty good and low in calories believe it not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mole, I got the Nike + chip for my shoes today, I can't wait to put it to work!! I just gotta figure it out first :O)

    ReplyDelete