Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 17...slow and steady

Slow and steady wins the race.... slow and steady also makes it easier to run the distance! On tonight's run I was concentrating on my pace and the way my feet hit the ground. What a help! I ran 1.5, not with total ease...but easier than when I first started running! Thanks for the tip Kelly!

I am working on my health and weight, but more than that I'm working on my mind, body and soul. I feel like I've been lost for sometime now. I'm finally finding myself. It's not an easy journey. But it is one I am really enjoying every step of the way.

As you all might know, I've signed up Emma for T-ball, she starts on June 30th. We got an email from the Y that they were in need of a coach...so guess who volunteered!! :) I told Emma and awe, my baby girl, I wish you all could see how excited she was! ♥

As Boy George says, "Time won't give me time." And this is going to take some time. I will get there and stay there, because you know what? I'm liking this me...the real me, more and more and more everyday. P.S. I'm pretty excited that I like to run! Who would've known?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment