Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2... and counting....

I couldn't sleep last night.... Believe it or not I was excited to start my "new day" (a phrase used by me and my Mole and thanks to Chicken Little) I told myself that I would wake up at 5 and enjoy the morning. I DID! Another 1.73 miles! It felt so good! I am usually very self conscious when I run in public, verses on a treadmill, that I have to wear sunglasses. No sunglasses today my friends! I'm true to my word and letting it all hang out until there is none to hang out! LOL Today is a new day. I am going to make the most of it. I will vow not to eat dairy or breads today. I know I can do it. Now off to shower and cook a healthy breakfast for my family who is still snoring.
Check ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your hard work. A twelve minute mile is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Dairy?!?! That means no cheese...I love cheese..ay ay ay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cheese too...
    and I ruined it by eating pudding, and M&M's...LOL
    No dairy in red vines though! LOL

    ReplyDelete