Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 7...It hurts...

I was being so stubborn when I started this journey, and I didn't want to hear anyone tell me that I need to take it easy, slow down, don't push myself too hard. I didn't want to hear that. I wanted my body to keep up with my mind. I've never felt this motivated! I wanted to run with it..no pun intended. And guess what.... My dang bum knee was so swollen yesterday. Boooooo. I was very sad. But I just took it easy on it yesterday. Consulted with Lyd and Jenni. Thought about it, and I will run 3x a week. I won't push myself THAT hard. On my off days from running I will walk, ride my brand new bike that the hubs bought me and tonight I did the biggest looser DVD I bought like 6 months ago and never used! haha In the biggest looser workout it had some Yoga, I don't like Yoga. But I can see how it is good for you. Kinda like Veggies and me.
It is sooooo easy to gain all this weight. Not so easy to take it off. My grandma told me to make sure I get if off before I'm 50..haha Sheesh! I hope to get it off by the time I'm 36! I don't want to be uncomfortable anymore! I want to wear jeans and a t-shirt and feel sexy!
I guess all in all, I cannot wait for my body to catch up with my mind!
I weighed myself today.... down to 219! Holler!
Life is and will continue to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment