Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 18... comparisons

Today I was at work. I thought I was looking pretty good, a little frumpy, but not feeling so fat :) My hubs even complimented me very nicely this morning.... Love him.

And.... There was this lady I met with that was wearing no bra...and a small sun dress......and about a size 25 or more... Said to me.... "You know us big girls, since we are about the same size... and you know how us latin girls are, because I'm 1/2 Portuguese..." Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

I cannot wait for an athletic girl to compare herself to me.... :) And let me tell you, it will happen!

I didn't have a chance to exercise and I ate some things that I probably shouldn't have...I didn't over eat too much...LOL I'm suppose to weigh myself tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That athlete is just around the corner!!! Good job!! I just finished catching up on all your posts! Thank you! Your and inspiration... and you are certainly on the right track!!! Just 2 things: Don't get too tied up in the numbers(weight), sometimes you plateau and takes a bit to get it going again.. like a boost in your routine. And second, don't beat yourself up about eating something bad, just make the choice to do better the next day! YOU can do it!!! Your blog is awesome!! (big thanks to Nicole for sharing it!!)

    ReplyDelete