Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 20...Runner's underwear

Ok, I need some tips here...what kind of underwear are best when running. For that matter...what kinds of clothing is good for running. I can't wait until I'm fit enough just to run in a fitted tank and running capri's :)

I'm was thinking, now I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the Spokane Indian's 8k race. I know it is soon and I've only started running, but I'm excited and I want to start somewhere! I can walk if I need too...Run and walk it, that's what I'm going to do. We even get free tickets to the Spokane Indian's game that night. They have a 1k for the kids too and I'm going to sign them up because I really want my kids to just think running is fun!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you are going to do the 8K!! Great Goal!! And great for the kids too!!!

    As for what to wear.. go for comfort. Not baggy bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get running shorts. They have underwear already in them and they are so comfy.

    ReplyDelete