Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 51...biggest loser

After doing Zumba on Saturday I realized that running isn't the only way to go. I really liked that class and exercised for 1 hour! I also was sweating like crazy! That always feels good.... I really like sweating when I'm working out..I feel so accomplished when that happens.

I didn't work out yesterday, but I did do the biggest loser, cardio max this morning. Lots of lunges in that workout....sore hips and thighs! But I like it!

Gil and I had a conversation last night after his softball game, and we know we have to keep going. We have to get down to a healthy weight and keep up the physical activity. The best thing about it...it's not that hard! I know we are on the right track to keep it off.

How awesome...my workout is already done for the day!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Awesome!!! Keep up the good work! I feel inspired.... course it always helps when you step on the scale and find you lost 5 pounds chasing your toddler and trying to make the right choices..... Thank you!!! And keep up your great work!!! And yes.. never be afraid to try a new workout, and change it up so you don't get bored :)

    ReplyDelete