Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day44...treadmill vs. outdoor

I went for my run today. I was going to run outside (which I love to do), but it was HOT, so I decided to run on the treadmill at work. I am very, very fortunate that I work by Riverfront Park to enjoy that run...and we have a work out room at work.. :) Yay! I think it is easier to run on the treadmill, but I feel more accomplished when I run outdoors. I just wish I weren't so freaked out about dogs. :( I plan my run on a route where I think there will be none of that... ugh. I wish I could just get over it.
I am also very terrible at stretching...double ugh.

I'm really happy to be back at writing on this blog everyday. I really get a lot of encouragement and I want whoever reads this to know that. I am happy with this journey that I am on. I see a trend on facebook that a lot of people getting in shape, taking care of themselves! I'm very happy to be there with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment