Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 59....too comfy

Let me start off by saying...
I went to Zumba again with Ang on Sat...(fun)
I walked Tuesday (yesterday) and today.... :)

I had to say that so at least you all knew in the last 8 days I've done some type of physical activity.

I ate terribly 2 days in a row last week...and on the second day..I honestly felt sick to my stomach, then I thought to myself...geez, imagine, I used to eat like this all the time! It didn't feel good. But since then, I haven't really eaten healthy... I've just not really eaten... Like I'll eat bad once a day and end off with a bad snack... I need to find my happy eating place again!

I titled this too comfy, cause I've been here before..thinking that being 208-210 is ok. It's not...I'm not happy with that. I need to get with it!

Fruits and Veggies... taking the time to plan stuff out. That's is what will lead to successful eating in the next few days. I've also been avoiding the scale. Maybe next Friday I'll weigh myself again.

Walking again tomorrow.

I really want to join the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment