Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 30...Mental Hiatus

I'm back! I wasn't feeling well, took a couple of days off and it ended up being a week! :( I didn't exercise for this whole week. I weighed myself and I gained 2 lbs. Gil and I went to Robbie Medrano's wedding and the dress I wore looked pretty darn good. I didn't look preggers and it has been a long time since I've been able to say that! LOL

I did 2 miles today in 30 mins! It felt really good to run today. I'm back in the game! I told myself I couldn't do the blog until I did some physical activity, I'm glad I got off my ass today. I made a really bomb salad for dinner today also. Yesterday I got mad at Gilbert because I wanted to get a pizza from Papa Murphy's (this is after a weekend of eating what we wanted, in semi moderation) and he said he didn't want to because it felt really good to get compliments this weekend and he wanted to keep it going.. :) So I was mad. I felt really stupid after I got mad at him for that..haha I guess I'm glad we didn't get it, I'll save it for this weekend I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sonya, I got on here to get an update and am sad there isn't more! That's pretty cool that gilbert is on board! I've been doing some serious sitting around, too...so I'm going to Zumba tonight even though I don't feel like it. See you at work tomorrow!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, I totally want to go to Zumba with you.. :) Please let me know when the next time is! :)

    ReplyDelete