Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 45....belly fat

I dislike my belly fat. I can tell my body is changing and I'm very glad for that. I wish the rest of my body would catch up to my legs!
It was a beautiful day in Spokane today and my friend Terri and I went for a walk. Today was my down day just to walk a couple of miles. We were talking and one rock bottom I forgot to mention when I first started this was.... when I started being okay with wearing Gil's t-shirts...not okay...LOL Oh man...was that ever a bad decision. I even had my "uniform" that I would wear everywhere that wasn't work.... Yankee's T-shirt (not bad if it was a cute M instead of a big XX or XL) and yoga pants...ugh. I was so sick of that outfit! Alas, I couldn't fit anything else!
It's so funny....I'm down about 15-16 lbs since I started and I can't believe what a big difference that small amount of weight loss has made! I feel more confident....sexier... It feels wonderful! For once in my life I'm enjoying dieting...maybe because it's not really dieting but being aware of my body and health. I'm so glad I realize that now. Gilbert is right there with me and I can see the difference in his appearance and also in our relationship.... ♥

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! Proud of you :) I never wear sweats anymore on the weekends. I make a point to do my hair make up and at least wear jeans and a cute shirt. You feel 100 times better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, Jeans... I'm not there yet...Thank goodness it's summer and I can wear cute summer dresses and shorts. I'm shooting that by fall I will be ready to wear jeans.. :)
    Thanks for the encouragement Comadre... I ♥ U.

    ReplyDelete