Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 42...still 215

I spent the last 12 days with writer's block thinking of excuses of why I wasn't exercising or writing in here... I came up will all kinds of stuff... None felt as good as when I first started this blog and really tracked my progress and really held myself accountable. I have been exercising somewhat, I have my lunch time run route to Riverfront park and through GU campus (Where I have seen a snake and a freakin' hedgehog) My friend Terri and I are even going to walk that route at least 1-2 times a week!
I was bored tonight and I was laying in bed (my old bad habit) so I took that and went for my run. I now do 2 miles... :) I run about 1 3/4 of the time...only taking a walk break for a bout a short block if I really need it.
So, here I am, still feeling GREAT, happy to be back on it... I am excited to start writing here everyday again. It just doesn't seem to work any other way! BTW, I'm still at 215 surprisingly, this tells me I know how to keep it off....and that's not hard...now just to keep working hard to get the rest off!

Here's to being healthy and getting fit!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl are you doing any lifting? It really helps move the pounds. I bought some weights at the local walmart for the times I can't make it to the gym. They are inexpensive and so handy to have around when you are unable to get to the gym. I seem to break through when I am lifting. So proud of you..I know all to well how hard it is to get moving and lose weight. Keep it up :-) You are awesome!!!
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wanda :) I do want to get some hand weights... I'll check out Walmart.

    ReplyDelete