Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 60..what I need

This is what I need.... and what I'm enjoying...
Friendly nudges from my friends to keep it going.. :)
and to once in awhile have some fries and gravy...LOL

Ok, only kinda kidding. I wanted to say, that I really appreciate the friendly nudges to get to blogging when I lag for a couple of day or a week...haha

I ran today on my lunch. Ran about 1.3 and walked another .5. It felt really good. You know what is strange about me? I cannot just walk on a treadmill.... I feel like treadmills are for running, if I wanted to walk, I would go outside and enjoy the scenery...LOL Treadmills are to get the job done as fast as you can! LOL A co-worker of mine was in the work out room while I was and he kinda teased me later saying I was kicking butt in there....
And guess what else.... I was wearing my work out gear (t shirt and basketball shorts, nuthin' too fancy) and some one else told me I was starting to look like an athlete!!! hahaha He didn't even know about my blog, or my wish to reach that goal!!! So Boo yah to that fat lady that said, "you know us Latin girls...." LOL

1 comment: