Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to Day 1.... :-( or :-)? or maybe :-|

Hello you all!
I know it has been a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg time, but let me reassure you that all is not lost.
Here is how things have been going. Last time I wrote...I was struggling...things were hit and miss. Then I went on my girls weekend to a cabin out by Battle Ground, WA.... when I got home....I stayed in vacay mode and didn't exercise. A week went by.... I told myself I would start again. I got encouragement from my pals that everyone needs to rest a week....so I told myself, I would start again on Monday. Monday came and went...Tuesday came and went...and before you know it...the next week was gone. :( Booooooo I felt like such a loser. I was so scared that I gained all my weight back, if not double! I got brave by Wednesday... (2 1/2 weeks later) and weighted myself..... I was down 2 more lbs!!! I was weighing 208!!!!!!!!!!!! Holler! boy did that get me back on track!!! I promised myself I would run at least a mile a day starting Sept. 1. well I started that on 8/31. I ran 8/31, 8/31 and 9/1. Ran at least a mile and walked/jogged like .5. I was doing about 1.5 in 20 mins! Felts super awesome. Then this last weekend came around...I didn't do squat. Yesterday I was laying in bed craving chocolate something fierce..... but I FORCED myself to run. So I did it. And I did it again today! Yay! I just need to improve my eating habits now. Stop with the fast food...and start counting my calories again... Right now I feel like I'm exercising well, but just maintaining my weight, but physically, this is not were I need to be. I need to lose about 50+ more lbs then play the maintain game.

Once again, thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. It helps so much. I was really embarrassed to start this again... but here I am. I missed it.

No lunch for you this time J :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back on track!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad to be back to blogging! It helps so much. I need to remember that! :)

    ReplyDelete